We are happy to announce that in June 2020 the Jagiellonian University will be opening registration for applicants to the doctoral school. Ph.D. Programme in Biomedical Sciences. The Biomedical Sciences doctoral programme is supported by Jagiellonian Centre for Experimental Therapeutics (JCET), Malopolska Centre of Biotechnology (MCB) and National Synchrotron Radiation Centre (SOLARIS).
We are seeking applications from exceptional students to our Ph.D. Programme which will be offering Ph.D studies in the following fields:
Jagiellonian Centre for Experimental Therapeutics
- endothelial biomedicine including the following:
- experimental pharmacology of endothelium, vascular wall and blood cells
- vascular drugs metabolism/ pharmacokinetics
- physiology, pathophysiology, biochemistry, bioanalysis of endothelium, vascular wall and blood cells
- biochemical imaging of endothelium, vascular wall and blood cells
Malopolska Centre of Biotechnology
- developmental biology
- structural biology
- chemical imaging
- microbial genomics
- cell systems and cell models including stem cells
- bionanotechnology and bionanochemistry
National Synchrotron Radiation Centre Solaris
- chemical imaging and machine learning for cancer detection
Details of specific projects will be provided in June and applicants will be asked to provide a cover letter to say why they are interested in joining out Biomedical Science Doctoral School, their aspirations and an indication of the area of research in which they are interested and why. We will also ask for a CV and names of referees.
Successful applicants will then work inat least one of the three excellent and international and interdisciplinary institutes based in Krakow – MCB, JCET or SOLARIS. The institutes are hiring international world-class scientists andpublishing research at on the highest level.